What Is NIRA?
NIRA is a personal loan app that partners with various RBI-regulated NBFCs and Banks and offers personal loans of up to ₹1,00,000 to salaried individuals.
The advantages of taking loan from NIRA are:
- The loan process is completely online.
- You can repay the loan in affordable EMIs of 3 to 24 months.
- You can avail the loan with a low cibil score.
- You will get money in your bank account in 24 hours.
- The funds can be used for any financial needs.
- No collateral is required.
Type Of Loan You Can Avail At NIRA
Right now, NIRA offers personal loans from banks and NBFCs.
Find the best offers for a personal loan at NIRA here.
Eligibility Criteria For Applying Loan At NIRA
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be between 22 – 59 years of age.
- Your minimum monthly salary must be at least ₹12,000.
Documents Needed For Applying Loan At NIRA
- ID proof: PAN Card
- Income proof: Bank statement/Salary slip
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card
How Much Can You Borrow From NIRA?
You can avail personal loans up to ₹1,00,000, depending on your eligibility.
Rate Of Interest Of NIRA Loan
You will get the loan on interest up to 24% per annum.
How Long Does It Take To Get Your Loan From NIRA?
The loan application filling process at NIRA will take about 3 minutes. After your personal loan application is approved, you can get money in your bank account within 24 hours.
Repayment Period Of NIRA Loan
The repayment period for loans taken from NIRA is from 3 to 24 months. You can choose the months according to your convenience.
FAQs On NIRA Loan App
Q1. Is NIRA RBI Registered?
Yes, NIRA is an RBI registered, NBFC.
Q2. Is NIRA Safe?
Yes, NIRA loan app is safe and legit.
Q3. Who Is Eligible For NIRA Loan?
Any salaried individuals who are between 22 to 59 years of age and residing in India with a minimum monthly salary of ₹12,000 can apply for NIRA loan.
Q4. How Can I Get A Loan From NIRA?
- Download NIRA App And Register here and set up your user profile.
- Complete your details like uploading your PAN, Aadhar, etc. as directed and required to get your loan.
- Once approved, you will be able to get money in your bank account within 24 hours.
Q5. How Long Does It Take NIRA To Approve A Loan?
Q6. What Is The Interest Rate of NIRA loan?
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I will get a small commission without any extra cost to you – if you decided to make a purchase through the links given. For more information, please read my Affiliate Disclaimer.