If you have the talent to write or are someone who wanted to write, these tips on how to write will help you. There is no doubt a high demand for good writers, but it is also very competitive. However, if you work hard and give your time, you can become a good and better writer! And there are also useful software to help you scale within a short time!
Here are a few tips on how to write and how you can become a good writer.
1. Read articles or books as much as you can and try to find the reason why that particular article or book has touched you or interest you.
2. If you have written an article or book before, read them again and find out how you can improve your writing skills. Assess yourself and acknowledge what you did wrong or right. Bring that change in your writings.
3. Set up an hour or a few hours according to your convenience every day to write something. The benefits are not only this will gradually help you develop a writing habit, but it will also improve your writing skills tremendously!
4. Write for a blog, or newsletter, (you have to search online where there are open opportunities to write for companies) to give you excellent exposure not only as a writer but also as a better writer.
You can register directly to Paid Online Writing Jobs here to save time and the headache of searching and waiting for approval! Try it out!
5. Whenever you feel inspired to write, do not push the idea or that flow away for another time.
If you are really serious about writing, you can keep a notebook or use your smartphone to write down your ideas. You can even record your voice using your smartphone.
Many times, wonderful ideas and topics will hit your mind when it is not very convenient to write. Do not push that idea away. Just capture that zeal and flow when it comes to your mind at that time because you might not feel or remember that idea again if you procrastinate it for some other time.
I preferred to write down those ideas and thoughts in my phone notepad and then mail it to myself as it saves me time to rewrite them again by copying them from my notebook or audio records.
6. When you start writing, do not stop yourself to rewrite or reread what you have written to correct the sentences. This can hinder your writing creativity flow. Instead, write whatever comes to your mind at first and do the proofreading later.
7. Once you are done with the writing, let your writing rest for a few hours or so. This will give your mind some rest and will help you with more ideas. Then start rereading your writing. You will be surprised to experience more ideas that will come up to add to your writings.
8. Find out your convenient time when your mind is more relaxed and you feel more productive. Some people prefer to write in the early morning hours when their minds were fresh, while some prefer to write late at the night. The choice is yours.
9. Do not be hesitant to tell others that you are a writer. This way, you might get good exposure and connections with other writers as well!
10. Keep your writing to the point – direct, nice, and simple. Make your writing easy to read and understand. Whether you write fiction, non-fiction, memoirs, etc., be PRECISE and do not keep on beating around the bush just for the sake of making your article or writing longer!
Use simple words rather than words that are used rarely. You can even refer to a dictionary to find simpler words so that your readers need not find it hard to understand what you meant by it!
11. Do your research and writing separately. You can set up a time to do your research so that you need not jump from research to writing as this will hinder your writing creativity and flow.
12. If possible, get another person to proof your work. You can ask your friends or family members to read your writing and take feedback from them. Ask them what they understand from your writings. If they are not clear about your writing, then you need to make some changes in your writing until the message you want to convey is clear and understood well!
To conclude, although writing is not everybody’s cup of tea, it is a skill you can develop with time. Even if you are not a good writer or just a beginner, following these simple tips will help you become a better and smarter writer. What you need is a little nudge!
And if you want to scale faster than anyone, there is an eBook creator called, Sqribble Software . This software helps thousands of people around the globe to create their first eBook.