What Is CapitalNow?
CapitalNow is powered by Outside Capital Private Limited and Anu Colonisers Limited, an RBI-registered NBFC which rendered quick, comfortable, and accountable loan services to many working professionals all across India.
The advantages of taking a loan from CapitalNow are:
- The loan process is 100% completely online and can be done using your mobile phone.
At CapitalNow you just have to pay for what you use. Yes, you only have to pay for the service you are using and do not have to pay for any other service.
- No collateral or hidden charges.
- You will be appointed a particular account manager to help you out.
Type Of Loan You Can Avail At CapitalNow
Right now, CapitalNow offers the following loans –
- Instant Personal Loan
- Salary Advance Loan
- Line Of Credit
Eligibility Criteria For Applying for Loan At CapitalNow
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be above 22 years of age.
- Minimum salary of ₹30,000 per month.
Documents Needed For Applying for Loan At CapitalNow
- ID proof: PAN Card
- Proof of employment/ Salary Slip
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card
- Bank Statement
How Much Can You Borrow From CapitalNow?
CapitalNow offers loans from ₹2,000 to ₹1,00,000 depending on your eligibility.
Rate Of Interest Of CapitalNow Loan
You will get the loan on interest up to 3% per month.
How Long Does It Take To Get Your Loan From CapitalNow?
The loan application filling process at CapitalNow will take a few minutes. Once you are approved, you will get money in your bank account within a few hours.
Repayment Period Of CapitalNow Loan
The repayment period for loans taken from CapitalNow is from 65 to 90 days.
FAQs On capitalNow Loan
Q1. Is CapitalNow RBI Registered?
Yes, CapitalNow is an RBI-registered, NBFC.
Q2. Is CapitalNow Safe?
Yes, CapitalNow loan app is safe and legit.
Q3. Who Is Eligible For CapitalNow Loan?
Any salaried individual with a minimum of ₹30,000 per month and who resides in the serviceable areas can apply at CapitalNow.
Q4. How Can I Get A Loan From CapitalNow?
- Download CapitalNow App And Register from your mobile phone.
- You will get an OTP to verify your number.
- Once verified, create your username and password using your Google mail ID or Facebook account and set up your user profile.
- Complete your details like selecting your profession, uploading your PAN, Aadhar, etc. as directed and required to complete your KYC documents.
Q6. How Long Does It Take CapitalNow To Approve A Loan?
Q7. What Is The Interest Rate of the CapitalNow loan?
Q8. What Is The Maximum Loan You Can Get At CapitalNow?
Q9. What Are The Serviceable Areas Of CapitalNow?
DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I will get a small commission without any extra cost to you – if you decided to make a purchase through the links given. For more information, please read my Affiliate Disclaimer.